Autor Tema: Anyone selling a Vespa ?  (Posjeta: 7677 )

Donmanolo

• Gost
Anyone selling a Vespa ?
« : Utorak, 10. Veljača 2009, 23:44:58 »
Hi to everyone, and greetings from that tiny little country next to yours..!

I'm Manuel, from Chile, travelling around and currently stuck in Slovenia...! I'm looking for a Vespa for my girlfriend, a PX 125-150-200 would be great, we'd also be happy to take a look at any older Vespa too, depending on condition and documents etc (we'd have to register the Vespa in Italy, since I also have an Italian passport and it's where I "officially" live)

Thanks for any info, if there's a good website where I can look I'd much appreciate it.

Saludos amigos!

M.

Offline edi

• Član Kluba
  • Grande Vesposissimo
  • Mjesto: Biograd na Moru
  • Vozi: PX 200 , 1997. YAMAHA FZR 600 R , 1995.
Odg: Anyone selling a Vespa ?
« Odgovori #1 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 00:07:52 »
hi and welcome  :mig11:  if you think that you found a older vespa on this forum  :svrb: i dont think so  :whis:  we all love older vespa and nowone will sell you any  :vekac:  good luck on searching  :hbg:
tata vozi polako !!!

Donmanolo

• Gost
« Odgovori #2 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 00:35:28 »
hehe....Thanks! and very true...! The only way I'll ever separate myself from my PX will be by having my cold dead fingers removed from it ! ;)

However we'd like a second Vespa...which will also be loved and kept for a long long time!

Anyway , tonight I found some good links in the "buy/sell" section.

Hope to see you on the road somewhere!   :vekac:

M

Offline Hrvoje_ST

• Član Kluba
  • Vesposissimo
  • Mjesto: Split
« Odgovori #3 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 00:35:44 »
Hi there, Manuel, ......  :wco:

you might want to check here: http://www.subito.it

Click on the region close to that tiny little country next to ours, and good luck with your vespa, ...

Offline Rafael

• Administrator
  • Capo di tutti capi
  • Cos'è il freno anteriore?
  • Mjesto: Zagreb
  • Vozi: Sveto Trojstvo (GS160/SS180/Rally 200), GS150 VS5 x 2, Sprint 150, Primavera ET3, GTS250
« Odgovori #4 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 09:34:06 »
Welcome Manuel!
Be careful when buying, make sure you are able to export it and register in Italy. I'm not sure how to do that if you buy it in Croatia. I would take Hrvoje's advice if I were you.
In any case, Croatia is a very good PX market if you are a buyer, every now and then something very interesting pops up (good condition - low price). From what we've heard from Slovenian members of our forum, we know they are more expensive in Slovenia.

Donmanolo

• Gost
« Odgovori #5 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 09:43:59 »
HI everyone, thanks for the advice. The reason I'm not looking in Italy is that the market has gone crazy over there, and to be frank, I really prefer to deal with people in Slovenia/Croatia
(I have Italian/Chilean nationality, although my grandfather was Croatian).

In any case, registration is possible, with much patience although it's certainly not easy, however people in Trieste do this quite often.
We'll see what happens, I look forward to meeting up with you in future!

M
« Zadnja izmjena: Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 10:02:30 Donmanolo »

Offline Rafael

• Administrator
  • Capo di tutti capi
  • Vozi: Sveto Trojstvo (GS160/SS180/Rally 200), GS150 VS5 x 2, Sprint 150, Primavera ET3, GTS250
« Odgovori #6 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 10:05:11 »
Nice, where was your grandpa from? A lot of my relatives moved to Chile after WW2...

Offline Hrvoje_ST

• Član Kluba
  • Vesposissimo
  • Mjesto: Split
« Odgovori #7 : Srijeda, 11. Veljača 2009, 12:13:12 »
And where are you from Chile anyway. Been there a lot of times, mostly Valparaiso (had a great time there, a lot of free drinks on account of colo-colo`s croatian coach at that time), but my favourite place there is Arica, ......  :tmbr:
To be honest I do not remember seeing any vespas on the streets, so it`s nice to have a chilean vespista on our forum, .....

:beer2:

Donmanolo

• Gost
« Odgovori #8 : Četvrtak, 12. Veljača 2009, 12:28:43 »
Hey....sorry I didn't check this forum until now..!

We have a big Croatian community in many towns in Chile, usually well organized with their "casa de la cultura ", my Grandfather came sometime just after  the first world war, although unfortunately I don't remember much about him. His documents say he was born in Zadar.

(Rafael, in which town do your relatives live? )

Anyway, in Chile I lived in Santiago, before I decided to come to Europe 4 years ago. Half of my family is from Arica,  and I worked around there for a long time:  it's also my favourite place!

Vespas were imported to Chile, but for some reason were never very popular, I once had a 125 primavera, and really regret that I sold it!  We also have a Vespa club in Santiago,(run by a guy called Radislav Biskupovic Dimitrijvic).

Thanks for the welcomes!

Saludos!

M.

Offline vujo

• Član Kluba
  • Vesposissimo
  • PX 150 - BMW R 50/5
« Odgovori #9 : Četvrtak, 12. Veljača 2009, 12:50:10 »
hello donmanolo. i was in chile before few years , antofagasta and arica, as a seaman, and i was supprised when i saw so many streets with croatian names.
mostly of them was in antofagasta,but in arica which is exelent place, i also found one( i forgot the name).
i hope that you will find vespa for your girlfriend. best regards and have a nice holidays

Offline Rafael

• Administrator
  • Capo di tutti capi
« Odgovori #10 : Četvrtak, 12. Veljača 2009, 15:49:30 »

(Rafael, in which town do your relatives live? )

Mainly Arica but also all over Chile and Argentina (I have many relatives, all four of my grandparents had a lot of brothers and sisters :D:). Their last names are Culjak, Cepo, Boban, Artukovic, Luburic, Petrovic...

Donmanolo

• Gost
« Odgovori #11 : Ponedjeljak, 16. Veljača 2009, 20:39:45 »
Hehe....that's really cool..! There were big families then, my grandfather  managed to have a very very big family too... (some of them we only discovered recently!)

Anyway, I'll let you know when I come to Zagreb, would be great to meet up for some beer!

Se vidimo!

M. :vekac:

Offline Rafael

• Administrator
  • Capo di tutti capi
« Odgovori #12 : Utorak, 17. Veljača 2009, 09:18:58 »
Great, call me then - +385 99 363 7474

zvrko

• Gost
« Odgovori #13 : Srijeda, 11. Ožujak 2009, 09:56:12 »
Hi, did you find some Vespa in the meantime ?
I'm selling Vespa Prima Vera. More about it you can find here:
http://www.vespaclubcroatia.com/forum/index.php?topic=951.0
Ciao